Elder Mitchell Head

Elder Mitchell Head

Friday, January 1, 2016

Elder Head in the Philippines - Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year!

As we started coming up towards the new year, I saw it as a time for reflection. To see where I have improved and where I must keep improving. One area that needs improvement is in my goal-setting, being that I can't seem to remember my goal from last year..

So I'm hoping that will change this year. Haha.

A few days before New Years, we were given deep fried pork leg to eat from some members, and naturally, I chose to play with the pig foot afterwards. Haha.

We were able to watch one Disney movie as a zone for New Years because the streets aren't really super safe for us at New Years, so we watched the Good Dinosaur. A cool part of that movie for me was when the dad said to his son, "If you can find the river, you can find your way home" and as a missionary I found a spiritual connotation for that in a sense, that if we can find the Living Water, we can find our way home. If we don't find the Living Water, we don't have hope. May each of us search deeper for the river that leads back to home this year. I testify that Christ is that river that can take us home. There is no other way there, but through Him.

Happy New Year!

-Elder Mitchell Head














No comments:

Post a Comment