Elder Mitchell Head

Elder Mitchell Head

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Elder Head in the Philippines - Transferred to Lapu Lapu :)

So this week was transfer calls! I'm getting transferred to the Pajo ward in Lapu Lapu where I'll be following up the training of a newer missionary from Oregon named Elder Mapel. I'll meet him tomorrow when I get to my new area. Our area here in Duero got merged with Duero Blue so Elder Larson and I both got transferred out. The last six weeks here have been really good. We've found some solid investigators for Elder Albar and Elder Acosta. So I'm sad to be leaving Duero but excited for my new assignment as Senior Comp and seeing my new area! It'll be fun :) Lately in my studies I've been diving deeper into Preach My Gospel and the scriptures.

So for my package just please send me some cheez-its and some of my american ties. The ties need to be thick enough that they won't blow all over the place in the wind. :)

Sorry for the not so awesome letter this week. I can't think of anything else to write. I'll let you know more next week from my new area.

That's it!

Elder Head

No comments:

Post a Comment