Elder Mitchell Head

Elder Mitchell Head

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Elder Head in the Philippines - Feet buffet....only $1 ;)

Hey!
So this week I was able to baptize one of my old investigators in Lapu-Lapu because he requested that I would do it. Unfortunately, there were no pictures. But it happened. I'm telling you.

We did some more training this week for Elder McNett. He's doing really well. He seems to get it. Now all that's left is just to teach him about the insurance company, and that should be about it.

I really can't think of much more this week. It's just been a lot of running around and problem solving and training. The usual thing. One cool tender mercy this week was that on Wednesday, we finally went and got a bike fixed that's just been taking up space in the office for months. Five minutes after we got back from the bike shop, we got a call from some missionaries saying that their bike was broken and they needed to switch them out the next day. That was some perfect timing. It's cool that as soon as we got it done, that was then it was needed. I fell blessed that it wasn't needed that time when before it was done. That was a cool thing this week. Just really little, but needed. I hope to better keep my eyes peeled for little tender mercies like that more in life.

That's really it. Other than that earlier, we got our feet messaged by little fish who ate little particles of dead skin off of us earlier. That was cool. It was about the equivalent of $1 as well. I'll keep you posted if my feet start to fall off because of the $1 feet buffet for fish.

Later!

Elder Mitchell Jeffrey Head



























No comments:

Post a Comment