Elder Mitchell Head

Elder Mitchell Head

Monday, March 14, 2016

Elder Head in the Philippines - A busy week = a short update :)


Dad,
It's getting hard for me to not think about home sometimes now. Haha. Like in the past, it was easy. I just didn't. But now that I have to think about college, and where I'm gonna live, and what I'm gonna do, it's getting hard. haha. Especially now that my batch of sisters that came into the mission with me are all home now too. Haha. Don't worry though, I'll still keep pushing on. I'll just focus on the important things which is my mission!

Love you

Elder Head

Hey Momma,

I'll ponder that this week and I'll pray about it to see what would be best. Right now I feel that it would be wise, but I'll get back to you about it in just a little while. That's so weird to see Shaylor, McKay, and Emma at home. That's so weird!! Haha. My sister batch from the MTC are now all home and THAT"S SO WEIRD. Gah. This is crazy. haha. I'm feeling better which is good.

Love you Momma!

-Mitchell




No comments:

Post a Comment