Elder Mitchell Head

Elder Mitchell Head

Friday, September 19, 2014

MTC week 2.....All is well :)

Hey guys!
Sorry about the short letter last week. I was sick and was too lazy to type out a better one so I apologize. Haha. So this week was the same as last week basically. Except we heard from Elder Richard G. Scott. So that was kind of cool. But he came and spoke on Tuesday in our devotional and (as expected) killed it. We got a new batch of missionaries going to the Philippines this week who are learning Ilongo. I haven't really had the chance to talk to a lot of them but they seem cool! We said goodbye to the old Ilongo district on Wednesday so that was less awesome. They're all great guys and will help a lot of people. I know it. Sa linguahey sa maayo kaayo. (The language is very good) That was a translation for all you n00bs out there. Haha joke lang. (Joking) I suck at basketball. Like really bad. But the Filipinos love basketball so I feel like I have to get better so I don't lose to a bunch of guys who's average height it 5' 3". So I've been running and playing basketball during gym. Also, in case you haven't already heard, the food isn't great. It's not bad, but definitely not great. I've been spoiled cause my Momma is the best cook in the country, so that was a crappy adjustment. But I'm over it. It's cool. Haha. Alright well, nihigugma ko namo. Tinuod ang simbahan. Gihigugma kita sa Dios. Have a good week!

Love,


Elder Head

Elder Head and Hermana LeSueur!!


Oh man...No hug! A handshake will do :)


Looks like Mitch received his "care" package from last week!


Modeling his first haircut from a stranger and not his momma!
I offered to meet him at the park across from the MTC next Friday
for a quick haircut but he couldn't wait....oh well :)


No comments:

Post a Comment