Elder Mitchell Head

Elder Mitchell Head

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Elder Head in the Philippines - It's "rainy season" here :)

Hey guys,

So right now in the Philippines it's the "rainy season". But in reality, it's still blistering hot and the only difference is that it's a LITTLE more humid. Haha. Also, I got a haircut today Mom, I don't know why but every filipino barber has some weird, personal vendetta against my cowlick. So it gets chopped off and grows back every time I get a haircut....so that's fun.

This week was super awesome at church. We had 7 investigators at church today and 6 of them now have baptismal dates. So that's good. 3 of them are scheduled to be baptized this week and three are scheduled for June 27th. So we'll be working hard to get them to that point :)

That's cool about the focus on Sacrament meetings from the first presidency. I understand the sacrament more and understand WHY we do things. So I've definitely seen a difference in my Sunday worship since I've been on my mission. I always wondered why we have to go to church before my mission. Why you guys wanted to go to church EVERY Sunday. Now I get it though! So thank you for your example to me :)

That's about it for this week! I'm glad that the house didn't flood during "Hurricane Draper" and that you guys are still alive.

Haha love you!
Elder Head


No comments:

Post a Comment