Elder Mitchell Head

Elder Mitchell Head

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Elder Head in the Philippines - A busy p-day!

Hey Mom and Pop.

So sorry about the lack of good updates lately. My P-Days have been really hectic lately with school and stuff so it kind of just got out of hand.. But it's all worked out now. I'll go to Lilo-an for MLC today in just a few minutes but I decided I'd better sit down and plunk out a quick email to you guys before I head out. Haha. Head.

We haven't been able to watch Conference yet, but we're going to be able to see it this week. WHOO!! I'm pretty excited to be able to hear the words of our church leaders. I'm so grateful for practice. Haha. This week we met the Delos Santos family. They have 2 small children and let us in right away. They were happy to meet with us and our first meeting felt really good. We're going to follow up with them this week.

The members here keep telling me that I have lost weight. Haha. Sorry Pops.

I can't think of what else to say right now. The work is going well.

Ask me some questions so I can answer them next week. Love you! Bye!

Elder Head

No comments:

Post a Comment