Elder Mitchell Head

Elder Mitchell Head

Monday, April 25, 2016

Elder Head in the Philippines - Ubay is beautiful!

Hey Momma. Don't worry, I should have a full email time from now until the end of my mission. So my letters won't be absolutely terrible anymore. ;) Sorry again about that. That was so lame that I was being so lame. Haha..

Oh man, that new mormon message is SO GOOD. About personal responsibility. That's something that I've been working on in myself as well. I really like how it highlights how we are agents unto ourselves. We are accountable for our own sins, just how it says in the second Article of Faith. It was a really good reminder to me of the importance of good use of agency. :)
This new area is so cool! It's really progressing. A highlight from yesterday was having a part-member family who lived 2 hours away from the church come and get there about an hour early for church. What made it better was that they piled their other family members who we are not yet teaching onto their motorbike and brought them to church as well. They had their motorbike stacked up with 4-5 people each. The poor motorbike struggled a little, but he made it like a champ.

We'll have a baptism this upcoming Saturday in the ocean. We'll take pictures. Haha.
It was hard to leave Bogo, but I like it here. I'm happy already. :)
I love you Momma!

-Elder Mitchell Jeffrey Head

Yo Pop-Pop,
 I am excited to talk to you guys this next month though. Last one! I'm not trunky, no worries.

President and I are still talking about my release date. I've got a few options and choices. I'm going to think about it still and I'll let you guys know.

I've been to the Cebu temple a handful of times now. It's beautiful. We should go sometime. ;) Haha. RETURN TRIP! WHOO!

You would love it here in Ubay, Pop. It's BEAUTIFUL here.

Anything else you want to know? Any requests for souvenirs? ;)

I'm just joking with you cause you told me to not be trunky. Haha :)

Love,
Elder Head

No comments:

Post a Comment