Elder Mitchell Head

Elder Mitchell Head

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Elder Head in the Philippines - An incredibly cool week with incredible people :)

Mom,

This week was so cool! We got to go around the mission with President and Sister Maughan. This past week there were 4 welcome meetings for the missionaries to meet them and they were all similar, but had lots of differences. It was really cool to watch where the Spirit took the meeting. But President and Sister Maughan are incredible people.

Lunch must've been so much fun! Elder Foote and I had a laugh about that. Haha. That's so weird that I have short time now. This past transfer has gone by so fast.

Love you Momma!

-Elder Head

Pop,
I heard that mom got really weepy when she watched it... ;) Just kidding. But I'm sorry that I'm a lousy picture taker. I don't know where it came from.

No serious injuries? I can't really see your pictures that you sent.

That's so weird that Chris will be home. When is his homecoming? What's his topic? He said he doesn't know yet..

Love ya Pop!





No comments:

Post a Comment