Elder Mitchell Head

Elder Mitchell Head

Monday, March 23, 2015

Elder Head in the Philippines - Week 23 :)

I’m glad you loved my topic last week for my talk on Self Reliance haha!  It was a super weird topic for me! But I enjoyed it. Haha :) This week I taught Priesthood on a talk from Conference "Joseph Smith" by Elder Neil L. Anderson. I focused on "Putting on your spiritual oxygen mask" like it said in the talk. Yeah my retainer just got in! I'm excited to get it. It'll probably be here like next week..? I'm cooking a lot more but there's not really anyone that feeds us. I've eaten some seaweed stuff which is actually not bad. Haha :)

That sounds like it was a super fun week! I'm glad Reagan got a new iPad. Otherwise the ride home would've definitely been a "Trail of Tears"

Here's my letter!

Hey guys! So this week was super weird. Haha.

Elder Gavin and I both were sick for a few days. We still worked though! But Elder Gavin had to go to Cebu for a District Leader Conference so the Zone Leaders had me go to Tagbilaran for a couple days this week. So we haven't been able to do a lot in our area this past week. But it was good! I was able to help out a few new missionaries with their language study and teach some lessons with them out in Dauis. 

Other than that this week has been super duper slow. We haven't been able to do a lot cause of this and that and every other reason. So it was just super weird. 

Today we're doing a CSP (Community Service Project for the n00bs not used to mission lingo. Just kidding. Haha) for our branch president today! I'm super excited to help them put up a little store in front of their house so they can sell Halo-halo (It's said like Hollow) so they can produce some more income for their family! So hopefully this will help them out a little more. 

There's really not a whole lot more that happened this week. Like I said. It was a weird week. Haha. 


-Elder Head

No comments:

Post a Comment