Elder Mitchell Head

Elder Mitchell Head

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Elder Head in the Philippines - Busy.

Hey Momma!

So our schedule is super weird this week because we went to the temple and we don't have a lot of time. Plus I just found out that Sister Simkins had to go home early because she got a stress fracture in her femur. So she wrote me a letter and I wrote her a decent sized letter in return, plus I wrote President Tanner a decent sized letter as well. So I don't have much time. I sent you some pictures from this week so I hope that'll make up for it. We baptized Derick this past week and his family will follow him now soon. Love you Mom. almost 11 months now! WHOO!

Love,

Elder Head

Hey pops!

I'm glad you all had a good time celebrating Grandma Alice's life. Sad I missed it, but I'm doing some stuff that's PRETTY worth while. We had another baptism this week. His family will be baptized soon after as well. They are now investigators with a baptismal date. So that's promising. I love the temple. We went earlier. Make sure you and mom are taking advantage of having so many temples so close to our house. Go once a week with her. Don't miss that bonding time with your wife. :) Also, our family history on family tree.org is looking pretty skimpy on the side of Grandma Vonnie.. Just saying.. Haha.

Love you POps. Miss you. :)

Next package, send me a little paperback book of mormon with some of your favorite verses marked and your testimony written in the back. I think that'd be SUPER cool. Tell Mom and Ryan to do the same. Extend the challenge to the kiddies so they'll start to read the book of mormon too. Love you.

Elder Head





Super sized w/ Elder Head & Elder Foote

No comments:

Post a Comment