Elder Mitchell Head

Elder Mitchell Head

Monday, December 29, 2014

Elder Head in the Philippines - Week 11- we miss you buddy!

Hey Guys! So Merry Christmas! I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas traditions and such. For me I spent my Christmas eve moving. Don't feel bad though cause our new house is SICK. Christmas was good as well! We got fed by one of our members. They are freaking good cooks. It was a slow week for work cause not a lot of people outside of the church wanted to talk to the missionaries this week. Even if we are two gwapong puti nga americano. Haha. Also I gave my first talk in Sacrament meeting on Sunday in Cebuano. It was on Missionary work, of course. Haha. It was good though! Sorry that I don't have any funny stories this week. I hope that you all have a great week. I love you guys, the church is true, Happy New Year, and Stay Classy State of Utah.

Elder Head

No comments:

Post a Comment